The story of the orphan hare . . . who became king is a thought-provoking and educational story of overcoming adversity through hope, inspiration, making healthy choices, and living with a purpose.
Children and adults will enjoy the detailed and colorful illustrations, while learning from the positive theme and carefully chosen rhyming text.
Readers join Hare throughout his journey as he is inspired to leave his old life behind and enter The Kingdom Leporidae where he becomes King Hare, the ruler of his kingdom. In the process Hare reaches his goals, discovers his full potential, and makes his fairy tale come true!
The Rabbit King is a delightful, educational, inspirational and timeless story that will appeal to all readers, regardless of their age.
Key areas of interest: Educational story book in rhyme.
- Full-page colorful illustrations with charming characters.
- Original story with an educational message and positive theme.
- Carefully chosen rhyming text - rich with metaphors and hidden meanings.
- A curriculum based on SEL and Common Core Standards (CSS) is available.
* Leporidae: of Hares and Rabbits